Thursday, July 21, 2011

voice

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, 
your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 
This is the way; walk in it.
-Isaiah 30:19

When I was doing my devotional this morning I saw where I hi-lighted this verse sometime back. It's funny to me how God shows me something and then 6 months later it is still completely relevant and applicable to my life, often times ringing true more than ever.

Graduating from college is a major crossroads. Yes, it's an accomplishment. Yes, it is exciting to be finished with school. But it can be pretty scary too. As I am figuring out my next step, I find myself constantly worrying about the future. I stress about timing and get anxious when things don't seem to go my way. But at the end of the day, I know that God's plan is better than mine. So for now, I am learning to trust Him, to listen for His voice, and to find strength and peace in Him alone. 
[This song came on k-love yesterday as I was driving to work and it couldn't have been more perfect.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails