Wednesday, September 1, 2010

boyfriend jeans

I will admit, I was rather reluctant when I first spotted the boyfriend jeans trend. I have a small frame and with that comes the gift of being not so well endowed. Usually I don't mind this so much, like when I don't feel like wearing a bra (i.e. 99% of the time) or when I want to run 8 miles without getting hit in the face. But other times it can be a little disconcerting. Prime example: when I want to wear boyish pieces... and NOT be mistaken for a boy. My long hair and girly accessories usually do the trick though, so I am diving into boyfriend jeans head first (well, feet first if we are being literal)

After seeing this post over at Pretty Pleased this morning, I am dying for cooler temperatures so I can break mine out (the walk across campus is just too much for jeans when the high still reaches the mid-90s)
And the original inspiration from Pretty Pleased! Love these by Zara! And isn't this look so effortlessly adorable?

In the mean time, these boyfriend-inspired shorts will have to hold me over.


1 comment:

  1. i genuinely don't wear jeans enough to buy into this trend :P but i think they look really good on other people!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails