Friday, June 24, 2011

Guilt-free Friday!

A wink and a flourish and just like that another beautiful week comes to a close. Sent Taylor off this morning and tonight it is back to work for me. Remembering the past few days with such fondness and looking forward to greater adventures that lie just beyond the horizon...
[smoky horizon in Eastern NC, as a result of a wildfire in Pender County]

Until then,

Hey! It's ok...

...to kindly ask/request/insist/demand that the picture be retaken if your shoulders look bulky, you have a double chin, one eye is kind of squinty, etc.... even if it's not your camera. 

...to always carry a snack (& drink) with you to the nail salon to remedy the mid-pedicure munchies

...if it takes every ounce of restraint within you to refrain from repinning every picture of Blake Lively and/or chocolate cake you see on Pinterest. (p.s. thanks to my friend Mary Catherine, I'm addicted to Pinterest. Do you have an account?!?)

1 comment:

  1. I got one the other day too! But this puppy we are babysitting deleted my account when he stepped on my computer! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails