Wednesday, June 29, 2011

tomboy chic

I don't know if it's a result of the warmer weather, but my style has slowly drifted from girly & frilly to all things tomboy. Since I haven't been mistaken for a boy (yet) I've decided to call my look for summer 2011 tomboy chic. Current staples? Oversized oxfords, denim cutoffs (that linger a few inches below your average Daisy Dukes),  Ray Ban clubmasters, and a lightweight utility jacket for chilly evenings.
 [my pearl friendship ring seldom leaves my finger... hiii JLS and BJT :)]
 [I have been loving my Timex]
[messy top knot= hairstyle du jour]
p.s. it helps if you have a boy to steal shirts from, but it's not mandatory.

b.t.dubs... have you been to Tomboy Style? Overflowing with inspiration & probably one of my most favorite blogs. According to Lizzie, "although the tomboy is often identified by her clothing, what makes her wholly so is an inherent sense of confidence, rebelliousness, and adventure." I couldn't have said so better myself.  

4 comments:

  1. Rockin' my pearl right now! You's looking cute gurrlll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only time i DONT have my pearl on is in the shower haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i love that blog!

    my favorite pair of shorts are jeff's-old-jeans-turned-chloe's-cutoffs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails