Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nikon... A love story

I cried for 3 days. I thought my camera was done. Finished. Dead. Gone. History. I swaddled it in styrofoam, shipped it off to Nikon, and prepared for the worst. (Meaning I drowned my sorrows in Malibu and tried to imagine spending $700 AGAIN to replace the camera I had grown to love.)

Then I got this email. Covered under warranty? I'm so happy I could cry. Thank you, Nikon. I could just kiss you.

p.s. That's why all pics in soliloquy-land have been via iPhone. But don't worry, as soon as this shutterbug gets her baby back it will be photo overload. Seriously, your computer might have a seizure trying to load the page. :)

1 comment:

  1. If my camera died, I would cry, too! What a relief that the warranty covered a replacement!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails