Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shameless Saturday

Happy Saturday! I'm smack dab in the middle of a marathon of shifts before my 2 week Hawaiian adventure! Spending my time off catching up on some correspondence and doing a little pre-autumn cleaning. I hope you have a wonderfully productive weekend, too! 


Hey, it's ok...


...if you're operating version of iTunes is the current version... divided by 2. Would you like to upgrade now? Nothankyou.


...if you feel instantly cooler ordering it "rocks, splash of water." Even if it is Firefly or Malibu. 


...to start "packing" (slash not putting away clean laundry) precisely 12 days before your departure date. 
[Taylor's closet, as photographed by Taylor]

1 comment:

  1. I love the "Hey, it's ok..."

    It's one of my favorite parts of the Glamour magazine, too! Haha I need to start coming up with my own.

    And Hawaii?! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails