Tuesday, January 11, 2011

do work.

I have a desk in my bedroom, but between the natural oak finish, the uncomfortable chair, and the limited space I often prefer to work in the kitchen or the living room. This seat at our bar is known as "Caitlin's spot" and my lap top typically resides there.
[working... facestalking... same thing]

Even when I was home for the holidays, I often chose to set up shop right in the middle of my parents' busy kitchen. Proof?
[working away at my little perch]
[I don't know about you, but I can always count on my dad to zoom in for a close-up of my greasy hair]

I guess I just feel more motivated and inspired when I am surrounded by the people I love. I'm really working on jazzing up my desk area so it is a little more conducive to studying, etc. 


Do you have a defined work space? 

1 comment:

  1. yeah, the seat next to caitlin's spot in the "dining room"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails