Monday, January 3, 2011

Windy City

One of my most favorite friends will be making a trip to my most favorite city soon, because that's what you do when you're a fancy schmancy accountant. To say that I am jealous would be a bit of an understatement. Now don't get me wrong, you know I love New York, and Boston is delightful, but for me Chicago is that one large city that truly feels like home. From Wrigley to the Magnificent Mile (duhh) to the beautiful shore of Lake Michigan... what's not to love?
[Photo Cred: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]

So in the mean time, I will be checking flights on Kayak religiously (as if I wasn't already in the habit of doing that anyway...) and trying to figure out inconspicuous ways to stow myself away in a bag small enough to be a carry on... it could work, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails