Saturday, April 16, 2011

Charleston (again!)

As our senior years draws to a close, Jordan, Britney and I decided one last girls getaway was a must before graduation. We loaded up and hit the road Thursday afternoon and had the most wonderful day Friday...
We shopped all morning...
 And stopped for the most amazing lunch at the Palmetto Café in the Charleston Place Hotel
 I couldn't decided (everything sounded delicious) so I opted for the Palmetto Café Lunch Sampler (a tasting of She Crab Soup, Crab Cake, Chicken Salad, the "21" Burger and Fries) Every single bite was absolute perfection.
 Feeling revived from lunch, we shopped the rest of the afternoon. We purchased matching "friendship" rings (because I'm secretly 10 years old.) No matter how far apart we may be next year, I will always think of these beautiful women when I look at my shimmery pearl.
 After doing some major damage on King Street, we decided to join Jordan's aunt and uncle at a Charleston Raceweek Event!
 We ate dinner by the water
 and sipped boat drinks all night! (seriously, I was living a Jimmy Buffett song and loving every minute of it)
 I even dominated at a little cornhole (sorry Brit!)
We finished the evening on the boat. 
It doesn't get any better than that. 

Thanks J for an amazing trip!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS. lets go back...now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it looks like you girls had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through Jordan's blog! I love your site and can't wait to read more! Please stop by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    I just found your blog today and I would love for you to check out mine and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails