Monday, April 4, 2011

Sephora

I don't usually wear much makeup. In fact, my daily look typically involves any combination the following:

daily essentials


Neutrogena Visibly Even daily moisturizer SPF 30 (I spent 2 weeks in Africa without luggage, and I was so thankful to have packed this in my carry-on)
Estee Lauder bronzer (a compact I have had for far too long, but it is the perfect shade and I simply refuse to toss it)
Bare Escentuals blush in Avant-Garden
Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition volumizing mascara 
(and always an eyelash curler)


But that doesn't mean I don't love cosmetics as much as the next girl. In reality, not wearing a lot of makeup daily makes getting glammed up all the more special. 


My lovely aunt gave me a Sephora gift card for Christmas and I have been dying to spend it... the only problem is that I cannot decide what to spend it on! Well, that and the fact that after I spend it I won't have an excuse to spend hours perusing the Sephora website. But here's what I'm wanting so far:

wish list


Tarte Femme Naturale Eye Palette
Benefit Cosmetics High Beam To Go
Buxom Waterproof Smoky Eye Stick
Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint
Twirl by Kate Spade Roll-On
Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

What wold you spend it on? 
I would love some recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails