Friday, April 29, 2011

Guilt-free Friday!

After accidentally waking up in time to watch the Royal Wedding, I solidified all future plans for life after graduation: find a prince & become royalty. Wasn't Kate absolutely beautiful? My favorite part though was when Harry looked at Kate coming down the aisle, turned to William with a boyish grin and said, "Wait 'til you see her." Isn't that darling? 


A gracious bow & curtsy until we meet again...


Hey! It's ok...


...to be completely lost without your planner. Or to have completely lost your planner. Whatevs.


...to stockpile items that look fabulous no matter how much tiramisu you consume: nail polish, shoes, scarves, etc.


...if it took 4 years of college for you to realize you're going to make an exceptional housewife. Ex.cep.tion.al. 

3 comments:

  1. I adore this post, so much to comment on--
    1. That Harry-William story is precious! Like something from a movie!
    2. I can relate to the lost feeling, I have managed to think I've "lost" my student ID THREE times this week! Everytime I have simply left it on my desk but have been convinced I've lost it. It's been one of those weeks!
    3. Love the tiramisu beauty comment.
    4. Yes, I too will make one heck of a housewife!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog! hope you'll check out my blog too and maybe follow me if you like it.. thanks :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that moment between Harry and William--it was so cute! And yes, I will make one amazing housewife one day--I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails