Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Naut-y

Since school is out and the warm weather seems to be here to stay, I think my obsession with all things nautical can finally be deemed appropriate. (Truth be told, I think living at the coast is the perfect excuse to gravitate toward nautical pieces year-round.) Knots, ropes, and stripes galore... these are a few of my current favorites.
Forever 21's Striped Raglan Top (I have it in 2 colors (navy w/ white stripes & white w/ grey stripes) Lightweight but cozy... prefect for chilly summer evenings or early mornings on the dock!)
Spotted this adorable vintage scarf on Etsy
Kate Spade's Royal Plantation Quinn (the bold red and wicker... I die) 
And the perfect finishing touch... French Connection's Twist Chain Rope Necklace

Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails