Friday, October 14, 2011

Guilt-free Friday!

Happy Friday, my little sweet potatoes! It has been a gorgeous day in sunny Carolina, and I was able to spend it palling around with my favorite lady. Perfection, if you ask me! Before dashing off to work for the evening I hope to pot some gorgeous succulents I picked up at the garden center this afternoon. Confession: my thumb most certainly is not green, but these little guys are supposed to be pretty low maintenance, so I'm keeping my non-green fingers crossed and hoping they will survive. I hope it is delightfully beautiful wherever you find yourself today & here's wishing you a perfectly relaxing weekend. Until we meet again...


Hey! It's ok...


...if your definition of "willpower" means holding out 'til temps drop to 65 before wearing boots


...if you're so exhausted from your morning workout that the only thing you can do all afternoon is paint your nails


... if you cannot watch Most Eligible Dallas without getting the urge to style your hair.... hot rollers, curling irons, hair spray, the works. Go big or go home. 

1 comment:

  1. I have missed guilt-free Fridays!! And I LoVe Most Eligible Dallas! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails