Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ashbury Floral

While I was in Wilmington this weekend, we decided to stop by J. Crew. (shocker, I know.) I always leave feeling like I hate my wardrobe inspired by different, patterns, textures, and unique combinations of the two. I managed to escape after purchasing just one necklace (I'm trying to be good, and it was meg cheap) but I've been dreaming about the Ashbury floral shirt ever since...
Wear it now with bright cords (or leather leggings- my newest obsession), punchy flats and a cozy cardigan. When it warms up in April (slash February here in coastal Carolina) you can pair it with a breezy skirt, [faux]-tanned legs, and sky-high espadrilles. And come June? Just a bikini will do. Chic city. 

Psst... You didn't hear it from me, but if you feel like going all "Texas Tux... the remix" you can buy the skirt too

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails