Monday, January 30, 2012

Ring Leader

The amount of time I spent looking at vintage rings* this weekend is borderline embarrassing. I say borderline because my behavior is on the verge of obsessive, but considering how pretty these little baubles are, I think it is totally excusable. 
Vintage Lapis Ring (isn't this one ba-na-nas?)

*Rings meaning cocktail rings. Doyle & Doyle has a large selection of engagement rings/wedding bands... one that I certainly avoided. I'm pretty old fashioned when it comes to this. When I was in college, I had friends who would spend hours on the Tacori website selecting their "dream rings" and in no uncertain terms relaying the message to their boyfriends! It was (and still is) a totally foreign concept to me. Isn't that's the boy's job?!?

1 comment:

  1. These rings are pretty! I spent some time looking at vintage rings on Etsy, a few days ago. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails