Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mom & Pop

I love Google. How can you not? Google Chrome is my browser of choice. Google is my number 1 most visited page. It's not a search engine, it's a way of life. I fell in love with their clever commercials when I first saw "Parisian Love." Then, a few months ago, I saw this commercial while I was running on the treadmill at the gym.

I can only hope people assumed I was shedding tears over my 5 miler, but in reality Google had blown me away yet again. I know the story resonated with me partly because my parents are restaurateurs, but I still think the message is so great. That last line, "the web is what you make of it." Absolute perfection. Lately the internet has been getting a bad rep: cyber bullying, online predators, etc. Don't get me wrong, these things are real threats, but there is also a lot of good that can come out of the internet too. 


It's what you make of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails