Friday, December 30, 2011

Guilt-free Friday!

Hi cats... Happy weekend! I'm off to Salisbury to do Christmas with the Thomas family and then tomorrow Taylor and I will head to Raleigh to ring in the New Year with family and friends. Confession: I've never been a big fan of NYE. I think it's because I tend to focus on the year ending rather than the one starting, and you know I'm overly sentimental. Similarly, it signifies the end of Christmas, which makes me want to just cry. But this year, in the company of all the best, it's going to be hard not to love it. I'll be back later with a toast, but just for you... 

Hey! It's ok... 

... To love traveling but hate packing 

... If your New Year's resolutions are self-serving... More wine, more fun, better wardrobe 

... Or if you have a longstanding resolution to not resolve anything 

...If you're still listening to Christmas music. And plan to continue doing so until March. 

[my new bebe will be perfect for the werkend's festivities! Kate Spade knows festive.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails