Friday, January 20, 2012

Guilt-free Friday!

Hi hiii dear darlings and a happy weekend to you! I'm headed off to Wilmington... Taylor and I have an event tonight (and I still have no idea what I'm wearing) Other than that, it promises to be a relaxing weekend. I am hoping we can squeeze in a viewing of Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. Have you seen it yet? I read the book (a few years ago) and have been looking forward to the film, especially since Tom Hanks is in it {love.} Here's hoping your weekend is lovely too. Until Monday...


Hey! It's ok...


... if the length of your shower is directly related to the exterior temperature. The colder the weather, the longer (and hotter) the shower. 


... if a stomach ache is enough to make you swear off all things unholy: refined sugar, bleached flour, alcohol... Until someone makes brownies. 


... to like Valentine's Day. End of discussion.
[image via thisisglamourous]

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I usually end up eating sweets when I'm home sick, too. I mean... why not?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails