Saturday, January 7, 2012

Psst...

Hi cats, just wanted to let you in on neat little dealio our friends at Zoya have going on. Now through January 9th you can get 2 of their amazing polishes for free! No purchase necessary, just pick your hues* and enter code "ZOYA2012" at checkout. All you do is pay shipping! 

I know I talk about OPI an awful lot, but Zoya polishes are really great and completely natural! My first experience with the brand was at the best spa in Wilmington, and if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. The only problem? Picking just two!
 Jem
I'm trying to resist buying shades similar to ones I already have, but how can I resist my namesake... Caitlin! (spelled correctly!)

Thanks Refinery29 for filling me in on this amazing offer!

*offer excludes polishes from their new True and Fleck collections

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails