Tuesday, December 14, 2010

design*sponge

Melatonin is changing my life. No seriously, I just had the most restful 12 hours of sleep I have had in a looong time. If you haven't tried it, you should. Not that I condone using sleeping aids on a regular basis, but a. Melatonin is natural and b. I don't see myself using Ambien or Lunesta ever again. (Ambien hangover, anyone? No thanks!)

Now that I've made myself look like a pill-popping insomniac, let's talk about design*sponge... it is one of my absolute favorite blogs. When I first started following I created a "Home Inspiration" folder on my desktop just to save pictures of things that I like, in hopes of using the ideas in my future home! Needless to say, the folder is overflowing with beautiful ideas.

As for now, my roommates and I have to tolerate the stark, white walls and the heinous light fixtures in our little apartment. At least our happy home is full of love, that's what matters. Hopefully someday I will be able to incorporate these lovely ideas in my own home:
[all spotted on design*sponge]
Grace also features really cool before and after projects on the blog. One of my favorites was this old mini-fridge. They updated it by repainting it with chalkboard paint. How rad is that?
Only problem with design*sponge: serious nesting fever and home envy. 

P.S. here's the link one more time so you can get your little butt over there and follow her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails