Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Listening to...

I have been living in denial. For the past week and a half my roommates and I have been living la vida Navidad. 
(Can you guess who is who?)

Anyways... evidently the rest of the world has been in study mode. Hardcore. 
So, while I was baking cookies, Christmas shopping online, taking long lunches that involve tiramisu, trimming the tree, spiking the egg nog, etc. everyone else was hitting the books. 

That means today is all business. At least until tomorrow at 4 when Intercultural Communication and Political Systems of Africa are donezo and I am finished with exams, not to mention my major and my minor. Say whaaa? 

Here's some wintry study music in case you're in the same boat as me on this blustery day. Happy listening! 

P.S. As for the Christmas elves? Jordan is the naked one (duh) I'm the one with the cute tush and sexy boots (again, duhh) and Brit is the blondie. 

Images via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails