Friday, December 10, 2010

Mexican Coffee Crisps

This past weekend I was dying to bake cookies, because that's what you do when you have exams to study for. I decided on an old favorite: Mexican Coffee Crisps. They are absolutely delicious and pretty easy to make (unless you read the recipe wrong and add 1/2 a teaspoon of salt instead of 1/8 a teaspoon. Then you spend 10 minutes trying to pick out tiny grains of salt... not so easy.) Despite my blunder, they turned out great. I used this recipe.
Hello breakfast. (Since they're coffee it's ok to eat cookies for breakfast.)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cait, I have been making these cookies since around 1991. I top my cookies with a chocolate covered expresso bean (and a little more icing). I found the recipe in a newspaper and it's all yellowed now but it has always been a hit and I've been asked the recipe often (including my daughter to send it to her again. Happy baking! Theresa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails