Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Clothes-minded.

Ok, so call this a diva moment, but when I realized I would be spending 30 hours traveling next week (and 30 hours coming back two weeks later, mind you) I had a little bit of a panic. Ok, I know this is moderately trivial, but you have to understand my dilemma. I am old-fashioned in that I believe in dressing up to fly. I mean you won't find me wearing a pencil skirt and stilettos, but the thought of wearing a Juicy Couture sweatsuit or Victoria's Secret sweatpants in public makes me nauseous. Literally.

Ok, so I don't necessarily dress up to fly, but jeans are typically mandatory. So then I thought... "What would it be like to wear jeans for thirty hours straight?" (Ugh and not to mention a bra...) The horror. So this is my solution.




Yoga pants seem like an obvious choice since they are so comfy and from far away they kind of look like real pants. The aviators will be perfect for hiding tired, jet-lagged eyes and the black cashmere socks are essential for keeping my toes nice and toasty. I always wear flats when I fly, it makes going through security that much faster. I think this is the middle ground between just-rolled-out-of-bed and ready for the runway. (Ha... runway! I didn't even plan that one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails