Tuesday, October 26, 2010

new tunes

Ok, if you never believe anything I tell you after this, that's fine but you seriously should consider adding a new station to your Pandora. 


Ready for it? 


"Quelqu'un m'a dit" by Carla Bruni. 


Here's a little preview...

This station is soooo good. Seriously. I was getting a little burnt out with my usual James Morrison, Gavin DeGraw, John Mayer music and all of my stations started sounding the same. But then I saw this video on a random blog that I don't even remember (I know, fail) but I adore it. It is just so folky and relaxed and I don't know the words to all the songs so it doesn't distract me when I am studying/reading/writing. 


The only problem is that I find myself feverishly scribbling down names of new artists that I want to download (i.e. every person a the station). And I'll probably go broke trying to buy all this new music. 


P.S. They play songs in English too, don't worry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails