Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A oui bit of Paris

The French have a term, "Je ne sais quoi" which literally means "I don't know what." It is used to describe that certain something that catches eyes and turns heads. "She had a certain je ne sais quoi..." Goodness, the French are so divinely romantic. 


Have you ever been to Paris? I am dying to go. I just think the Eiffel Tower would be so beautiful, especially at night. 
There is something about stripes that makes me feel so Parisian. Although the masses hail them the most unflattering of patterns, I tend to disagree. I have a special place in my heart for stripes. I guess it is just a product of my secret longing to be French.  

I got this shirt at Gap this weekend and cannot wait to wear it!
 Here are a few more cute ones from Gap... all on sale!
Can't you just picture them with skinny jeans, cheery flats, and bright red lips? A messy top not, French braid, or beret would be the perfect finishing touch. Can't you just picture yourself sitting in an adorable cafe eating a buttery, flaky croissant? Au revoir!

(Links to tops: 1 2 3 and 4.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails