Wednesday, October 13, 2010

pump it up

While I was home for Fall Break we made a little trip to the pumpkin patch. It doesn't matter how old I get, finding the perfect pumpkin is always so exciting. 
Sunday evening as I was eating leftovers in my apartment, I received this picture from my dad:
Isn't it just lovely? My family was about to have Sunday night dinner by the fire on the back porch. To say that it made me miss home would be an understatement. I just love how my mom makes things look so festive and seasonal. I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but there are adorable baby pumpkins on the table nestled in between those big citronella candles. It makes the most perfect centerpiece, if you ask me. Rustic, earthy, practical, and never too fussy... Just how my mom thinks things should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails