Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday...

…to the only woman I can shop with, whose opinion I value above anyone else, who is patient, dedicated, and whose strength truly amazes me. To the woman who told me to act like a lady, but still taught me to be tough. Who raised me to be fearless, but is still the first person I call whenever I am afraid. Who is a picture of unconditional love and devotion and truly inspires the people around her. 

In hopes that I may someday be half the woman you are today. All my love on your special day. 


1 comment:

  1. I am so blessed to know I have a granddaughter who loves her Mother, MY DAUGHTER, and is heading in the same direction of being an outstanding woman in all she does. I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails